There is nothing like the clean & fresh feeling in your mouth after you’ve just brushed and flossed your teeth. Proper teeth cleaning not only gives you a bright smile and fresh breath but also removes plaque. Plaque is one of the main causes of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly twice a day with a soft toothbrush
- Eat a balanced diet full of fresh fruit and vegies.
- Avoid smoking, soft drinks, sports drinks and sugary foods.
- Clean in between teeth daily with floss and interdental brushes
- Replace your toothbrush as soon as bristles look worn out.
- Visit us twice a year for a professional cleaning and thorough examination and you will receive a FREE toothbrush and paste at both visits.